HelpMouse Hook

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mouse Hook
Hello i need some help to introduce mouse hook to my program but in never use this before this is why i need your help yes you behind your screen.Thanks (pm me).c++ no c# (I already have the script with the mouse event)
Mouse event is detected. Use view angles.
No I get a no recoil with mouse event (undetected) play 2 weeks with (made by me)
and for view angle u need:
IClientEntity* pLocalEntity = pClientEntList->GetClientEntity(pEngine->GetLocalPlayer());

and i think is writing in the game don't want that
Quote Originally Posted by fhm99100 View Post
No I get a no recoil with mouse event (undetected) play 2 weeks with (made by me)
and for view angle u need:
IClientEntity* pLocalEntity = pClientEntList->GetClientEntity(pEngine->GetLocalPlayer());

and i think is writing in the game don't want that
you are trying to do no recoil???
yes with the less shake. Now I already have a no recoil but i want a better and an more unnoticeable
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?