WTBBuying animated thread design

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Buying animated thread design
Contact information: magnihova (skype)

my avi is the reddit meme

paying in BTC/ETH/LTC
Yo Hova you might not remember me but I made thread designs for you before, I went by another name tho. If you want I would happily be willing to do a thread design for you just hmu on skype: mezamog1 (you might still have me added).
Quote Originally Posted by Artsy_Skater View Post
Yo Hova you might not remember me but I made thread designs for you before, I went by another name tho. If you want I would happily be willing to do a thread design for you just hmu on skype: mezamog1 (you might still have me added).
Yo, If you down, add me on skype and let me know your rate, updating my refunding thread, and need something new and unique.
Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Hands View Post
Yo, If you down, add me on skype and let me know your rate, updating my refunding thread, and need something new and unique.
I will add you and we can go from there. If you wanna see my old works for Hova, I would happily show you.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?