HiringHiring refunders

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Contacting on skype. I know I have no rep but we'll work something out.
bump /2short
bump /2short
Added you on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Darkenforcer22 View Post
how much cut you offering?
Add me on skype and we can discuss
bump /2short
bump /2short
Do you do Walmart? I noticed they weren't shown on your thread. I work for them so if you don't currently do them maybe we can discuss some business.
Quote Originally Posted by vegasjay99 View Post
Do you do Walmart? I noticed they weren't shown on your thread. I work for them so if you don't currently do them maybe we can discuss some business.
I can do walmart.

bump /2short
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post


I can do walmart.

bump /2short
I added you on Skype vegastigers99
bump /2short
bump /2short
bump /2short
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us