What hack still work on patch 1.8.3?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
What hack still work on patch 1.8.3?
All I know now is speed hack, BP Hack, item hack, and no fog+ FOV.
Quote Originally Posted by artbullet001 View Post
All I know now is speed hack, BP Hack, item hack, and no fog+ FOV.
How you hack items? O_O
Quote Originally Posted by Monny89 View Post
How you hack items? O_O
Cheat engine , transform
Is it possible to hack Legacy with it? Is 6.7 the current version to use?
ESP hack also works. Delete Playerisinexitarea.uasset from the perk conditions folder. Apply Blood warden perk and you are good to go. I used it on this patch, but it makes no sense to use it. No fun at all
Quote Originally Posted by xgjengen2 View Post
ESP hack also works. Delete Playerisinexitarea.uasset from the perk conditions folder. Apply Blood warden perk and you are good to go. I used it on this patch, but it makes no sense to use it. No fun at all
For some reason deleting perk conditions never works for me
Quote Originally Posted by CdhHDXekEx View Post
For some reason deleting perk conditions never works for me
Make sure your pak file ends with .bak not .pak
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
Make sure your pak file ends with .bak not .pak
wow thanks lmao, I was always looking at this and blindly clicked the top one

How could I have been so blind, thanks man

https://imgur.com/a/TAhQ6ⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

Unless I'm a huge idiot and am only supposed to have the bak in there and not the pak as well..?
Quote Originally Posted by CdhHDXekEx View Post
wow thanks lmao, I was always looking at this and blindly clicked the top one

How could I have been so blind, thanks man

https://imgur.com/a/TAhQ6

- - - Updated - - -

Unless I'm a huge idiot and am only supposed to have the bak in there and not the pak as well..?
If you want to delete files , only bak.
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
If you want to delete files , only bak.
Okay will try, thanks!

Edit: Game crashes right at the end of every loading screen after I deleted my .pak and kept the .bak -- any help would be appreciated, not sure what to do other than restore the .pak. But then I can't delete perk conditions and what not.

- - - Updated - - -

So I reinstalled the game to get a different pak, I unpacked it and blocked EAC etc etc, but now as a killer all survivors are insta kicked from my lobby and as a survivor I can't join up with a killer.

Any help is appreciated @T-800
Quote Originally Posted by CdhHDXekEx View Post
Okay will try, thanks!

Edit: Game crashes right at the end of every loading screen after I deleted my .pak and kept the .bak -- any help would be appreciated, not sure what to do other than restore the .pak. But then I can't delete perk conditions and what not.

- - - Updated - - -

So I reinstalled the game to get a different pak, I unpacked it and blocked EAC etc etc, but now as a killer all survivors are insta kicked from my lobby and as a survivor I can't join up with a killer.

Any help is appreciated @T-800
add me on skype
how to hack fov ?
+ I have exactly the same problem

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

but sometimes pops up an EAC error

- - - Updated - - -

solved the problem, delete the file needed during the game, being in the lobby
unpaker doesn't leave 2 copies of the .pak file.. only renames the original. whats the issue ?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us