Logitech mouse macro USES help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech mouse macro USES help

Many people don't use it correctly

Follow the picture below and you will set it correctly

I hope I can help you
There is a way to assign the recoil function to num keyboard and not to mouse?
I don't know

I tried to use the keyboard but it didn't work

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry

I've seen your video

But for set_key, it's not very clear
what a moron..how hard is it to just pull mouse down ?
This topic is highly unnecessary due to the fact that I've posted the same script + a tutorial video with it.
Don't even know why it got approved.
If you want to Risk a Account for that Shit... Go ahead.
2018.01.08 is no working ,why?
Not working neither....
//Moved to proper section
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us