PatchedCloudExtract v1.1

Posts 46–60 of 337 · Page 4 of 23
still fucking stuck on waiting on dbd main module while on the main menu, so frustrating, help
Quote Originally Posted by smurftastic View Post
still fucking stuck on waiting on dbd main module while on the main menu, so frustrating, help
Select play as a Survivor/Killer. If you select it, then the game sync your save data!
Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post
Select play as a Survivor/Killer. If you select it, then the game sync your save data!
tried this already. it's not even giving me the "setup trap hook" and stuff. but no joy on that.
I think I did everything right, but now my EAC is still acting as if it's bypassed even if it isn't
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
I think I did everything right, but now my EAC is still acting as if it's bypassed even if it isn't
How did you reinstalled EAC? Maybe that's the problem...
Nothing else was working so I simply let Steam restore the EAC folder under common>Dead by Daylight by verifying the integrety, which also didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
Nothing else was working so I simply let Steam restore the EAC folder under common>Dead by Daylight by verifying the integrety, which also didn't work.
Did you tried to reinstall the game. Because you need the newest EAC. I think Steam cannot download it competely.
Still not working for me, I changed values on notepad press 1 and pops save file error and nothing changes in game.
Quote Originally Posted by ProbablyChase View Post
Still not working for me, I changed values on notepad press 1 and pops save file error and nothing changes in game.
This is a v1.1 release, so it maybe has got errors.
I would assume you aren't doing it correctly, so try using the new editor Ze put out.
is it possible to stack perks with this? Just wondering since you can change the loadout from "_EMPTY_" to a perk of your choice. :v
Also: my game still kicks me out instantly after applying legacy.
Very nice. This one works perfectly! Thanks for the update.
i cant seem to get this working, it just keeps spamming something about the module??
Posts 46–60 of 337 · Page 4 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?