PatchedCloudExtract v1.1

Posts 121–135 of 337 · Page 9 of 23
CMD spams "Waiting for DBD main module", i tried everything but I still stuck on this... Could someone pls help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon77Art View Post
CMD spams "Waiting for DBD main module", i tried everything but I still stuck on this... Could someone pls help me?
Turn on firewall
Quote Originally Posted by pr0xydev View Post
Holy....Finally..It works
I'm with the same problem as u was, can u pls tell me how u solved it?
Quote Originally Posted by Dragon77Art View Post
I'm with the same problem as u was, can u pls tell me how u solved it?
the firewall was turned off
Quote Originally Posted by pr0xydev View Post
the firewall was turned off
Really man, thanks... It worked now!
Mine is spaming "Waiting for DBD main module" even with the firewall on.
This has to be patched, i can get the save file. But if i edit it and press 1 it does not do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by jakubr21 View Post
This has to be patched, i can get the save file. But if i edit it and press 1 it does not do anything.
i used this stuff successfuly with the game version being 1.9.0
Quote Originally Posted by efhatergirls View Post
i used this stuff successfuly with the game version being 1.9.0
Okay and im using exclusive skins without bypassing EAC.
I dont believe you.
I bypass EAC, then i use cloudextract to get cloudsave,i edit it,save it,press 1 on cloud extract,press any key. And nothing is edited in game. I call bullshit and you are lying to me.
all working good!

- - - Updated - - -

how can i uncap the bloodpoint not only 1mil..
Whenever I inject it reverts to my old save?
Any solution?
Yeah, how do you add more bloodpoints than just 1mill? if I edit it in the Jsondata its still on the 1mill ingame.
And you need atleast 1 bloodpoint for the editor to work if its zero it doesn't work.
Posts 121–135 of 337 · Page 9 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?