Refunding Google Play In-App

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Refunding Google Play In-App
Hey,
So I just had my little cousin order £40 of in-app stuff off of a game. How do I gaurentee a refund? Its only just happened so its within 48 hours.
I live in the UK

If someone can help me that would be great. I can send them like £5 or something.
You need to go to the history of order in the playstore, and make a refund request. Describe your problem to the support.
If it's the first request on you account, you will be refund easy.
Okay so I have a further issue. I set up my phone so they could not just buy stuff but some how they managed to purchase something for £20 today. I refunded the last one and it was done instantly this one however is instantly denied.
if you hadn't had much refunded on your account you can go to google play site and select the option ''I do not recognize the purchase'' you will get instant refund.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?