Smilefound CE last standing code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
found CE last standing code
this is 72911
use this and have ban XD
Neat! Nothing the new save editor couldn't do, but thanks for the info! :P
Quote Originally Posted by anonymouss3221 View Post
Neat! Nothing the new save editor couldn't do, but thanks for the info! :P
hi , its about the new save editor , could you help me ?
What is the limit of items / addons that you can add? If i add 1000 or more they could detect it ?
Quote Originally Posted by lousep View Post
hi , its about the new save editor , could you help me ?
What is the limit of items / addons that you can add? If i add 1000 or more they could detect it ?
I did a 900 each, I don't know if it's detected or not, but I'm going to take the risk
Quote Originally Posted by assassingamers View Post
I did a 900 each, I don't know if it's detected or not, but I'm going to take the risk
I've got 900 of each item / addon in each character and now, honestly, every time I load something the game lags me a few seconds, and I do not think it's my pc, it may be that by adding so many items I have overloaded my account so now is too " heavy " for the server?
whenever the circle of the rank charges when changing room or whatever, etc it freezes so bad
i know sounds crazy but the lag is real
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?