OutdatedDbD Chams / Wallhack - DbD3D11 Hooker

Posts 1–15 of 233 · Page 1 of 16
DbD Chams / Wallhack - DbD3D11 Hooker
Hello all,

This is my release of a simple wallhack called DbD3D11 Hooker. As you guessed, it uses a D3D hook.

I highly recommend using an EAC bypass as you will likely get banned if not.

Note: It won't show Nurse, Freddy, or Hag. It might depend on clothing actually.

How to use:

1) Run the game with bypass
2) On the main menu use the included exe to inject the dll or use your favourite injector with manual map

Enjoy

Screenshots:



Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/94...20c0/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/48ybcvr80p
DbDCham_mpgh.net.zip227 KB · 2,990 downloads 17/61 malicious
Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward to approval. Thanks for the release!
get som screenshots right in thread, not in attachment
you can see survivors too with this or just killers totems and traps?
Just killer, traps, totems, chests
Quote Originally Posted by artbullet001 View Post
what about Hatch? l0l Thnk to you
No hatch
could you add other survivors too? i always use empathy and i would like to use other perks haha
Thanks a lot.

Just curious, why won't it show Hag, Nurse, and Freddy? It will show Huntress and Doctor?
Quote Originally Posted by SirenHill View Post
Thanks a lot.

Just curious, why won't it show Hag, Nurse, and Freddy? It will show Huntress and Doctor?
I couldn't find strides that showed them, annoying though.
I couldnt get it to load. Every game I started, killer "DC" even lost items from it. Got into a game in first 15 seconds and last 25 didnt matter.

However, much appreciated for your effort.
@pete_25 , Can you teach us how you created this wallhack ?
I wanna use it for F13
Posts 1–15 of 233 · Page 1 of 16

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?