Stacking perk and changing killer power

Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by niceguy5302 View Post
hm... Do you playing Changing killer power?
I have ban i want playing Video
Changing killer power is just a visual because they already fixed this, you can just have that power in your hands but you can't use it. I dunno why everyone need this.
i do not understand u
please make a video
I just can't understand what you sayin'
Video would be appreciated
Holy shit Jesus
FB_IMG_15155429367977023.jpg103 KB · 85 downloads
help , when i di it my thanatophobia perk appears at lvl 1 when the game start but i have it at lvl 3

Edit: after a game doing this my thanatophobia is lvl 1 now
Quote Originally Posted by SZZE View Post
Trapper: 268435456
Wraith: 268435457
Hillbilly: 268435458
Nurse: 268435459
Hag: 268435450
Shape: 268435451

P.S. Please write about the results
when I try to join the lobby, I'm immediately kicked from there. Anyone knows what's the problem? By the way, I actually could change my Meg. Now she's Trapper but after I'm kicked she becomes Meg again (
Quote Originally Posted by unkbody View Post
when I try to join the lobby, I'm immediately kicked from there. Anyone knows what's the problem? By the way, I actually could change my Meg. Now she's Trapper but after I'm kicked she becomes Meg again (
it only works with the host so only with killers
So, you can't stack survivor perks?
Quote Originally Posted by tverik View Post
So, you can't stack survivor perks?
no , u cant
Posts 31–40 of 40 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?