HelpPaste Questions

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Paste Questions
Hi all,

I'm new to the hack scene and had some questions about pasting. Have a working Indigo paste with some junk code and about half the features removed. I wanted to know how safe it should be as-is (I know it's never 100% safe, but should I be okay now, or am I likely gonna get myself banned), and what I should do to decrease the chance further - I have a background in Java programming so I can interpret the code and manipulate it a bit but I'm not confident enough to completely recode anything and it doesn't appear as though simply reordering small pieces and switching ifs/elses has made any notable impact on the signature.

Thanks,
NI
I recommend downloading Themidia or VMProtect. The injector I use for my personal cheats is VAC detected, however I protected it with VMProtect and now I use it all the time without a problem. VMProtect and Themidia change program signatures, adding junk code should be enough, however I highly recommend using Themidia or VMProtect.
How about enigma protector? only vm protector?
Quote Originally Posted by iyanzky View Post
How about enigma protector? only vm protector?
Enigma will change the signature as well, Enigma is just as good as Themidia and VMProtect in my opinion.

I highly reccomend you read this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910257

It goes over all the commonly used encryption programs.
hey just wondering if i can use vm protect and enigma at the same time like making another program with vmprotect in it and use enigma to protect it again hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

just joking
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?