Probably simple.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Probably simple.
I need someone to code something, I don't need it quick or anything, they can take their time and only code it in their free time.

Basically, it will be like an auto clicker that clicks certain colors with small intervals in between the clicks.

Add me on MSN for more details.

deadlytoxin@live.com
Ehhh the best way would be doing it your self or you can just search Color Aimbot on Google.....
Color aimbots fail. And I would never go about making one, not to mention in 3D games lighting and other effects screw them up, making it a lot of wasted effort.
I'm not looking for an aimbot. =\
Basically what you asked for is a color aimbot. It clicks on a specified color.
Well then, someone want to assist me then?
Pretty sure you could do that on AutoIt, but could you give some more specifications on your need?
Found it:

go to vid for download link.
Does that click like three different colors?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?