Exp + party plz ?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Exp + party plz ?
Hey has all

I search a person who can throw a party hacker on mw2, because to cross prestige in bloody prestige c 'est.

And so yes? which gives me its steam via message.

Thank you d 'avance
++
Google translate. >.>
Why don't you post your steam name so whoever wants to message you can actually do it?
he's french...je ne parle pas francais? long time ago lol xD
Yes is a translation of google xD.

I give preferred Steam not my IDEM for step qu 'on me the hack.
I give it via message, and being to give that j 'ai to change PC j 'ai yet everything has days.

Therefore if a person can m 'aider on this, would be nice
Quote Originally Posted by lovemine View Post
Yes is a translation of google xD.

I give preferred Steam not my IDEM for step qu 'on me the hack.
I give it via message, and being to give that j 'ai to change PC j 'ai yet everything has days.

Therefore if a person can m 'aider on this, would be nice
Lawl.

Arrête avec Google trad, Ça va me brûler les yeux à la fin x.X

Bon, Tu pourrais reformuler ta demande plus clairment ? x)... Svp

Mely
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Lawl.

Arrête avec Google trad, Ça va me brûler les yeux à la fin x.X

Bon, Tu pourrais reformuler ta demande plus clairment ? x)... Svp

Mely
Haaa I did actually understand you without translating it with a translator!

I iz pro?

I hate french =/
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Haaa I did actually understand you without translating it with a translator!

I iz pro?

I hate french =/
I Kinda like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
I Kinda like it.
Im learning france in school, but I dont get a shit
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


Im learning france in school, but I dont get a shit
x), Would be a better start if you would have written French instead of france.

I don't live in france, But I kinda like their Wine =).

Mel
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
x), Would be a better start if you would have written French instead of france.

I don't live in france, But I kinda like their Wine =).

Mel
Portuguese wine is better, k ;D
Look your personnal message .
I want this solution for up to prestige 4 or 5
i hate french .... i cant understand it . though i learn it at school >.<
rejoindre le groupe i n33d xp et vous serez invité à un hall d'accueil xp
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?