Way to get prestige?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Way to get prestige?
Hello

I want to know or recommend a solution to pass prestigious 4 or 5.
For since before I try but I can not find.

So if someone could tell me how?

Thank you in advance + +
Quote Originally Posted by lovemine View Post
Hello

I want to know or recommend a solution to pass prestigious 4 or 5.
For since before I try but I can not find.

So if someone could tell me how?

Thank you in advance + +
A Trainer. Lawl
Hello

I want to know or recommend a solution to pass prestigious 4 or 5.
For since before I try but I can not find.

So if someone could tell me how?

Thank you in advance + +
Wtfux Much ?
I think she is trying to say that you are a bit retarded!
She gave you the answer and you copy and paste your first posted comment...
where are the brains today?
I just want to make me not VAC banned, because I do not understand much about the hack on the PC, and I prefer to risk anything, knowing that it looks boring.

I find the solutions of the server modified to increase the number of experience points, or am the hack prestige.
dude,if you wanna rise your level without playing just use a trainer and edit your stats in a realistic way.
i do not think it is worth to use vac-chaos and stuff for modding server and risk a ban if you just want to skip some ranks or even a prestige.

you could use this one.
but read the thread carefully before posting questions that are already answered.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-184-a.html
Ok thanx
Well anyway I had to try it then.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?