Will this work?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Will this work?
If I start my own private match and have people join could I type scr_xpscale 1000 and get 1000x the XP per kill?

Also, I have a few things I'd like to try out too. I'm new to the modding scene.

If anyone would like to do some private match hacking with me then add my temporary 'modding' steam account: you_is_trollin

Thanks.
Noes.

You will get kicked, Them too, If you only do this.
But anything under 4 works right?

So scr_xpscale 4 is fine?
yeah that works, but not in private matches (you dont gain xp in private matches).
OK, I need to pull a few people together to do a few private match mods such as:

* Infinite ammo
* SlowMo (0.5 Timescale) GTNW
* SlowMo Extreme Knife
Code:
xblive_hostingprivateparty 0; xblive_privatematch 0;  xblive_rankedmatch 1;fast_restart
Might be able to make it ranked.
And:
Code:
scr_restxp_enable 1;scr_restxp_cap 999999;scr_restxp_levelsPerDay 99;scr_restxp_minRestTime 0;scr_restxp_restedAwardScale 999999;scr_restxp_timescale 999999;fast_restart
Would give you and your mates some insane xp. But still in a private match...
Other people might be able to join though, I don't know just try it out.
Of course this is console commands entered into vac chaos or some other console enabler if that exists

edit:
BTW: RANDOM FIRST POST NOOB LOLWTF!?!??!
Quote Originally Posted by addem1234 View Post

edit:
BTW: RANDOM FIRST POST NOOB LOLWTF!?!??!
are you talking about the threadstarter or yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by addem1234 View Post
Code:
xblive_hostingprivateparty 0; xblive_privatematch 0;  xblive_rankedmatch 1;fast_restart
Might be able to make it ranked.
And:
Code:
scr_restxp_enable 1;scr_restxp_cap 999999;scr_restxp_levelsPerDay 99;scr_restxp_minRestTime 0;scr_restxp_restedAwardScale 999999;scr_restxp_timescale 999999;fast_restart
Would give you and your mates some insane xp. But still in a private match...
Other people might be able to join though, I don't know just try it out.
Of course this is console commands entered into vac chaos or some other console enabler if that exists

edit:
BTW: RANDOM FIRST POST NOOB LOLWTF!?!??!
Cute first post.

Yes, That will allow 10e41xx xP per kill =)
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Cute first post.

Yes, That will allow 10e41xx xP per kill =)
Agreed.....
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us