[Tutorial] 1# - Downloading Visual Basic development tool

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] 1# - Downloading Visual Basic development tool
Hello and welcome to my tutorial, we are going to download a coding software called Visual Basic.



1) Download: Microsoft Express Downloads

2) Follow the directions from the setup. In the setup select Visual basic.

Quote Originally Posted by Microsoft/ Wikipedia
Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions are free development tools.
Register your product within 30 days from installation.

Microsoft Visual Studio Express is a set of freeware[1] integrated development environments (IDE) developed by Microsoft that are lightweight versions of the Microsoft Visual Studio product line. The idea of express editions, according to Microsoft, is to provide streamlined, easy-to-use and easy-to-learn IDEs for users other than professional software developers, such as hobbyists and students. The final versions were released on November 19, 2007 and the service pack 1 versions were released on August 11, 2008. In line with popular demand since the Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions,[2] these editions will always remain free-of-charge. Visual Studio 2008 Express Editions require Windows XP or a later Windows version; Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows 9x are no longer supported. Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions can be installed on Windows 2000 SP4. As of late April 2009, Microsoft has discontinued all previous versions of Visual Studio Express, including 2005. It is no longer possible to obtain these previous versions from the Microsoft website.
Oh Yeah!

First Post!

Thanks Man Waitning For More!

I hope You Leran Us!

THX!
Quote Originally Posted by [U]lixa View Post
Oh Yeah!

First Post!

Thanks Man Waitning For More!

I hope You Leran Us!

THX!
I will, im going to post alot tutorials for you guys

Spammer, autoclickers, multi injectors, scripts like afkbots, hotkey programs and alot more.
Well,you are in my mind.
I was going to post this because I posted the C++ Tut,Was going to do the Vb Tut and Vb download...
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Well,you are in my mind.
I was going to post this because I posted the C++ Tut,Was going to do the Vb Tut and Vb download...
Too late, more tut's coming soon
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?