Friday the 13th, no voicechat ingame after using greenluma reborn for savini jason

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Friday the 13th, no voicechat ingame after using greenluma reborn for savini jason
How do I fix this? I used steamlite+greenluma reborn and entered in ID for savini jason and I got it ingame but voicechat doesn't work
I know that it's possible to have voicechat work but how do I get it to work?
use only greenluma, steamlite doesnt work for me but when i used only greenluma i can hear everyone
Can someone please help me I am using greenluma but i add the appid for savini and it opens steam but it doesn't add to steam?
Quote Originally Posted by rynalexking21 View Post
Can someone please help me I am using greenluma but i add the appid for savini and it opens steam but it doesn't add to steam?
What appID you enter for Savini?
Quote Originally Posted by rynalexking21 View Post
646160 i found it online
So you got it to work?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?