SmileIdea for warrock hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Idea for warrock hack
Hey guys!

I was wondering - Can someone make a hack that includes weapons??

I mean like dual scorpions, famas etc. And have damage..
Think a lot ppl will be happy to get this kind of hack

I don't know how to make hacks, so I give my idea here - Anyone , who knows how to make hacks.. Can this hack ever be made?? If it can, could someone please make it

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by -Tz3nnu15- View Post
Hey guys!

I was wondering - Can someone make a hack that includes weapons??

I mean like dual scorpions, famas etc. And have damage..
Think a lot ppl will be happy to get this kind of hack

I don't know how to make hacks, so I give my idea here - Anyone , who knows how to make hacks.. Can this hack ever be made?? If it can, could someone please make it

Thank you!

3 Years ago we had that hack,
It got patched
Its vip there are weapon hacks but they do no damage now. Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us