Xenos Injector Error
I'm trying to use Xenos injector to inject an ESP hack into PUBG. No matter what I try, I continue to get the same error.
"Can not attach to the process.
(Access denied)
A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights."
Any solutions?
Obviously I've tried running Xenos as admin. I'm using a battleye bypass, but its on another forum, and no outside links. As a sidenote, I've also tried running it with Extremeinjector and I get a different error, which I suspect means more or less the same thing.
"System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL.
(Injection failed)"
(For anyone who wonders the link to the ESP is here
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1248996)
"Can not attach to the process.
(Access denied)
A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access rights."
Any solutions?
Obviously I've tried running Xenos as admin. I'm using a battleye bypass, but its on another forum, and no outside links. As a sidenote, I've also tried running it with Extremeinjector and I get a different error, which I suspect means more or less the same thing.
"System.Exception: The injection method used returned NULL.
(Injection failed)"
(For anyone who wonders the link to the ESP is here
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1248996)