it works in cod 4 stean?
MPGH COD4 Public Hack
yup, works perfect!
Haha, I got banned
This is R4G3R
This is R4G3RDetected? Or not..
This one is nice! Thanks to you!
No Problem.... just a hack i threw up, because Dave (MPGH FOUNDER) asked me to.
where do i get the injector?
Im the coder, he might have leeched it because I didnt pack it, but I coded this.
Is the No Recoil always on? or can it be disabled?
Always on, its more of a rage hack then a non-noticeable hack
What is no-spread?
Doesn't work :/ damn whats up. cod crashes sadly
If it crashes, Run it as admin. And am i tho only 1 that is playing on PB servers and NOT getting banned? :}
I see everyone is needing an injector... umm go to google and look up .dll injector
or go here : Let me google that for youⓘ
or go here : Let me google that for youⓘ
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksMpgh Warrock Public Hack 12-17-06
17 WarRock - International HacksMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 12/21/06 - =o
28 WarRock - International HacksMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 12/26/06 =o
31 WarRock - International HacksMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 12/27/06 =o
12 WarRock - International HacksMPGH WARROCK PUBLIC HACK - 12/28/06 =o
163
