I got raped on for trolling?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I got raped on for trolling?



the fuck?
dam you post this here too =/
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
dam you post this here too =/
Yep so get over it.
Ahhh muh gawd. I liked it.

Fuck N0Scopez. #1
And they did all of this why..?
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
And they did all of this why..?
I'm NoSc0p3 I trolled him a bit like last year and idk why but he made that a week a go and didn't even tell me about it.
hahahahahhaha
fail rager.
Wud be better if he could rap.
I'm going to just state that saying "he has to hack" to a guy on a hacking website is redundant.

He also said he wouldn't cave in, yet he JUST DID.

-.-
Some awful background music to compliment his terrible rapping.

But really, xNoScopex?

Why not xDARKWARRIORx or xNinjaBeastAssassinx?

You obviously got to this loser though, whatever it was you did.
Are you gonna post this in every section? O_O
He spanked that ass.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?