Invest into Crypto now?

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Invest into Crypto now?
so ive always watched the rise and fall of bitcoin since like 2014 but never had enough to really invest into it or other coins

especially in the last weeks ive been following crypto more and more with lots of friends investing

since ripple bitcoin and etherum crashed a smol bit i thought about investing now when theyre down, cause im confident theyll rise again

what do you think should i invest now or wait a bit on how the market reacts to the koreans wanting to ban trading?
I think i seen someone say bitcoin will fall to 5k and then cap at 10k so i think you should wait a few more days. i'm sure there will be a lot of people announcing when to buy coins
I think its the best time now to invest in bitcoin.. because it has been 3 months since its between 7 and 13 k. now its time for bitcoin to rise again.
You should invest in XRP/Ripple because ripple is said to be rising high to like 10$ it is rn at like $1.51 you can check the stats over hereⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I think i seen someone say bitcoin will fall to 5k and then cap at 10k so i think you should wait a few more days. i'm sure there will be a lot of people announcing when to buy coins
yeah i can kinda say im lucky that i was too lazy to actually get on and start buying some, cause otherwise i might have lost a decent chunk of cash
I was down around 70% two days ago but now the market is starting to recover thank GOD but I'm still down around 50% right now
I would recommend investing into Lite coin instead of ripple, lite coin is currently at $192/coin two days ago it was at $132 lowest and with the whole market being a whole disaster right now it is probably the best time to invest in Lite coin. If you look at the charts for most Crypto currencies they tend to have a massive drop in between the months of January to March and boom back up like crazy during summer and slowly make it's way down again as it comes towards fall and winter as during the january to march it's usually tax season.
It's never too late or too early to start investing, maybe you can try with some smaller crypto like XRP, or RLC. I wouldn't recommend investing in bigger if you don't have a lot of money, but don't listen to me, make decision for yourself
Smaller currencies is the way to go.
Only with a miner
Try some small but popular coins like sia, doge
It is always essential to make a little research before buying. If you don't know in what cryptocurrency to invest in then just google and read articles, forums. I was lucky to invest in BTC in 2009, then it cost about $200. I bought 5 BTC then.
8-12 is a good range
With small amounts you should invest into altcoins. They are like Allura often says lottery tickets. I for example own A LOT of altcoins, but if even one of them grows to become big, I'm a millionaire.
It is a great time to buy right now however, only put in what you can afford to lose and when it comes to alts, XRP has been gaining popularity recently and if you can you should put some of it and other alts into your bag. Read to learn charts and watch crypto currency episodes on YouTube. Do not just drive blind in. Hope this helps.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?