Disconnect tool

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Disconnect tool
I am not sure if it was here but I think there was a program that made you disconnect after like 5 secs when you press f1 or something like that.
Anyone knows what I mean and where I can find it again?
Nobody mean it dud
pretty sure u can just make a simple script using a .bat or .ahk where it just kills the deadbydaylight task

or u could just alt+f4 real quick
If you close the game it still gets like a disconnect, if you want to leave a match without losing anything and without getting a disconnect, go on task manager and close steam services, the game will crash and you will not lose anything
i thought you don't lose items when you disconnect, that's why people do it when they get mori'd
Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisshitsite123 View Post
i thought you don't lose items when you disconnect, that's why people do it when they get mori'd
That's just ragequit lol
umm but u can disconnect during the launch of a game and you can keep your items just not your offering
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?