Hacks, Hacks, Hacks!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks, Hacks, Hacks!
SO, today, I was destroying with Pixi's hacks,!!!
THEN! My game froze, I was banned,
LVL 53, Gone! .
Well i'm not done, made a new account! Pixi thanks for the awesome hacks! Time to get back to lvl 53!
Pointless thread
but LOOOL
you lost a level 53
aww
/sad.
Wow...sorry for that...I also lost a lvl 18 account. Not as significant but i have been playing on that for 2 years gaining exp by dying..until recently anyway. There goes my Ai_AW and G36. But started over as well. :P WIth hacks...
Rofl at public hacks, I used to get lots of bans when using publics..

Haven't had one ban since using VIP hacks
lol sad,to bad for you but i dont know how your not fucking mad and going crazy
how stupid can you get?53?
/facepalm
Its almost like he dosent care
Quote Originally Posted by IHelper View Post
Its almost like he dosent care
hes blond.
Well,when I hack I don't make it obvious.
dude? are you kidding? you are so f**** dum*** with lvl 53 and use hacks this is for NOOBS for go sake! … if was lvl 1,2,3. 17 I understood but lvl 53? beyond being busted still they lie and they say that in and that we are noobs... rolf in publics buy vips and you will see that you are not busted again. one advice left the hacks only ruins the game but use for OWN THE ALL NOOBS IN GAME AND THE PLAYERS WHO THINK THEY ARE THE BEST BUT IN THE END THEY SUCKS!


sorry for bad english.. (portuguese)
Closed before this gets spammed more.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us