So uh....

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
So uh....
Nobody plays this bullshit.
trust me they do
sadly they do... this game i played like 2 3 years ago it so reminds me of another gay game RUNESCAPE...
hahaha ya like malaysia server got 5k ppl on9 but only 100++(real ppl playing)
other just bot lolz
This game sucks dicks . We life in 2006 , we can play really great/nice games like WoW guild wars etc. but why do people still play gay games like this or runescape?
cuz they already started playing it. and it will be a hassle to start to scratch again.
Quote Originally Posted by xterminator
ragnarok is 20 years old..
REGULAR NINTENDO ISN'T EVEN 20 YET
Quote Originally Posted by t3hdragon
REGULAR NINTENDO ISN'T EVEN 20 YET

his joking hahahaha
I say we close this entire section down and post up an RYL one.
I lied, RO is cool.
ragnarok suks dont they ever update to sumtin betta??
They coming up with a new ragnarok. its called Ragnarok 2... how original!
Ragnarok 2 is going to be a lot better. (And as I typed that, my lightbulb burned out . I think that's telling us something)



lol that looks nice but not as good as WoW or GW or L2
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us