Red faceJigsaw Comes

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Jigsaw Comes
For those who don't know Jigsaw is coming soon!

sneak peak !


We know that, also what's on the pic?
I think it is the leaked power picture.

It was leaked on reddit.
Toooooooooooo late.

Leaked on reddit =DD
Are you sure this is real? It obviously could be a photoshopped image..
Just check unpacked game files, nowhere not written about power. I'm not talking about the picture of power, it does not exist
btw,I just want to know how the survivor feel after they knock down by the killer and get T-bagging
We don't know if this is real. Perks/Daily's have been faked before.

I do think that this is real, though.
now i found leak survivor LOL
de.jpg15 KB · 92 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by phumwar View Post
now i found leak survivor LOL
LMAO XD
no clue someone sent it to me so i posted it
now we have new survivor perk XD
26910113_1683974501663241_6458981206903919135_o.jpg301 KB · 10 downloads 26951936_1683974481663243_696378126135463831_o.jpg289 KB · 9 downloads 26962261_1683974454996579_6611252164275848836_o.jpg302 KB · 7 downloads
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?