Operation Trainer Help.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Operation Trainer Help.
Well, I play Op7 EU (They don't have a Anti-Cheat so...)

I founded the SP (Sprint) alright, I froze the address I go back ingame and run but it still decreases? Someone know what to do?
Stamina is server sided.
You can't edit server sided things.
Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
Stamina is server sided.
You can't edit server sided things.
Ohh I know I can't edit Server Sided things, but I didn't knew it was server sided .

What hack are still possible?
He need a trainer?
Operasyon 7 hacks want we
Write your comment in you want Come on friends.I'm Turkısh
OP7 Eu Has anti cheat now :P

GameGuard i think

Possible hacks:
Ammo
Health
Chams ofc

Not possible
Cash
FIAA
Gamegurad sucks Gamegurad crossfire use it to and its sucks lol
Yes,GameGuard isn't good.

If a game use X-Trap than the hacks are ruined for it.
Your Problem Solved?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us