Samsung refund method under 3k

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Samsung refund method under 3k
how much would this be worth ?
they deactivate devices, this is not worth it tbh
they dont for this method
Samsung is only good in certain places
Quote Originally Posted by sadboye View Post
Samsung is only good in certain places
??
where
/2short
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
??
where
/2short
Pretty lucrative in UK from what ive heard
I would be interested if you open up a service for this
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
I would be interested if you open up a service for this
I dont want to open a service because then the method would leak and i wont be able to compete with the hundreds of other people also opening services
Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
I dont want to open a service because then the method would leak and i wont be able to compete with the hundreds of other people also opening services
You should open up an eBook for it then . Would love to order an s8+ and get it refunded. I am definitely interested in this
Interested in a note 8 device. can you do it for me?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?