WllArray

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
WllArray
Why I Have Error on it in C++
Code:
DWORD WallArray = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("crossfire.exe"), 0x01196848,(PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x06\x8B\x50\x18", "x????x????xxxxx");
	WallArray = *(DWORD*)(WallArray + 0x1);
Its Need Class Or What It Need
"CFNA"
Quote Originally Posted by Mero203512 View Post
Why I Have Error on it in C++
Code:
DWORD WallArray = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("crossfire.exe"), 0x01196848,(PBYTE)"\xB8\x00\x00\x00\x00\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x06\x8B\x50\x18", "x????x????xxxxx");
	WallArray = *(DWORD*)(WallArray + 0x1);
Its Need Class Or What It Need
"CFNA"
I gave you the source and you still didn't made it right...
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I gave you the source and you still didn't made it right...
Sorry man please come skybe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I gave you the source and you still didn't made it right...
Mero203512.jimdo@gmail.com
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us