Shellshock live

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Shellshock live
Hi, i was wondering if there is a safe aimbot for shellshock live that can calculate wind, bumpers and special weapons. Much like Agentfire's Shellshock helper when that was still working
I am also searching for something like that. I am actually using Arcer, its very precise for wind and aiming, but no bumpers. Its a external helper.

Even if they are asking $$ for the helper i am interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Razor_13 View Post
I am also searching for something like that. I am actually using Arcer, its very precise for wind and aiming, but no bumpers. Its a external helper.

Even if they are asking $$ for the helper i am interested.
Hey, same mate
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us