PostNew DLC IDs for Savegame Editor

Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4
Hello Tho,
How can i use this? i dont know how :/
How can i change my save file with it? dont have it on my pc...
Do I have to put steam cloud and the private profile?
where did you find the source code
I keep getting an unhandled exception error when opening the save file or saving. Anyone else?
It would be great to add a new killer and survi tab also.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkdania View Post
It would be great to add a new killer and survi tab also.
It's added!!! You need to buy something in the bloodweb...
Is there anyway i can prestige LVL 3 new survivor and killer through dbd cloud editor?
Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post
Killer addons:

Addon_ReverseBearTrap_AmandasLetter
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_AmandasSecret
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_BagofGears
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_CombatStraps
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_Crat****ears [Missing addon fixed]
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_FaceMask
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_InterlockingRazor
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_JigsawsAnnotatedPlan
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_JigsawsSketch
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_JohnMedicalFile
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_LastWill
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_RazorWires
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_RuleSetN2
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_RustyAttachments
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_ShatteredSyringe
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_SlowReleasingToxin
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_TamperedTimer
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_UtilityBlades
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_VideoTape
Addon_ReverseBearTrap_WorkshopGrease

Killer perks:

HangmansTrick
MakeYourChoice
Surveillance

Teachables:

HangmansTrick_TEACH_
MakeYourChoice_TEACH_
Surveillance_TEACH_


Survivor perks:

DetectivesHunch
StakeOut
Tenacity

Teachables:

DetectivesHunch_TEACH_
StakeOut_TEACH_
Tenacity_TEACH_


Offerings:

Jigsawpiece

I'm added this to the Savegame Editor so now you can easily add these IDs to your save file:

Does not work for me when I open cloudsave in DbdCloudEditor it says :: Savegame file is not valid :-(. And I do not have the "key":12/268435466 in the cloudsave. Please help.
I have a Feature Request:

  1. Choose Quality and Tier for Perks when adding them with the "Add New Item" button
  2. Allow to mark and add multiple Items in the "Add New Item" window
After editing my save file and use CloudExtract to inject new save file, it keep reverting to the old save file, any help?
The save file has to be valid i.e. no wrong item id's, typos, wrong syntax etc if you edit manually otherwise it will revert back to the last valid one.
Posts 31–45 of 51 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?