Thumbs upWTSnewyakushi's Social Media Service LOW PRICES

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
@Willye32 It's because of Devumi selling Twitter followers to major celebritires in USA. There's a big ban wave happening now. I can't link external sources here, but you can Google it.
I'm not currently offering Twitter services now.
Cool I love we needing in future I love book mark it
Yakushi gave me a vouch of 500 followers and waiting for the process to complete, user is friendly and polite, will update more when I get the vouch.

+Vouch, got the followers
Proof:
Online and taking orders!
Bumping )
Message me on skype
@ @newyakushi do you offer Facebook Poll Votes?
Cheers
This is my go-to guy ! He always gives extra likes and delivery on time . Vouch for him !
Horrible service
I bought Twitter followers and I lost them within about 2 days. I tried messaging him and asked for a refund and didn't get a reply. I waited 3 weeks to leave a review and still didn't get a response. So here I am now. Don't buy from him
Hey, I've explained Twitter drops a few posts above. The drops have occured to nearly everyone, because of current strict policy of Twitter. Since the drop is not my fault, I will not provide a refund. When buying botted followers, you should be assured that they can drop, because they might be banned by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?