UnhappyHelp with refunding g2a

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help with refunding g2a
Hi, I tried to refund Overwatch on g2a and the seller told me to "Please contact blizzard and ask for time and place of activation.
Key has to be visible." Do I contact blizzard?
Still need help.
Contact blizzard, get the info, photoshop date and time = profit?
Wait, couldn't the seller check on his own?
Quote Originally Posted by Enluna View Post
Wait, couldn't the seller check on his own?
he won't and you have nothing to lose. Just try it
Quote Originally Posted by Enluna View Post
Wait, couldn't the seller check on his own?
Nope, probably he wont. Also as said above me, you have nothing to lose
Hey guys, I need your help one more time. What should I put as the date on when the code was activated?
Quote Originally Posted by Enluna View Post
Hey guys, I need your help one more time. What should I put as the date on when the code was activated?
Anything that is before you first contacted the seller.
just open a dispute
Many sellers on G2A just try to keep the case open as long as possible, you should honestly just charge back through Paypal if you want to save your time.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?