Shit Posting.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Shit Posting.
I know, there's going to be a lot of memes and shit. But this is a serious question.

What is actually considered shit posting?

Hear me out. I've been called out for shit posting. But i really don't know why. I understand my threads that I have started is considered shit posting (apology one but it was mpgh rap, and i saw someone else do it, so i thought it was alright) (and yes i would jump off a cliff if someone else did it or told me too) . But besides that, all my posts(replies) are actually fine to me. They are genuine comments & if you can consider my posts "shit posting" then i can prove that there is other users even minions+ that post nearly the same or more then me.

Is spamming considered shit posting?

I spam post, but it's not like they are shit posts. They are long sentence replies or they are answering the question or my opinion on the thread..

If what I'm doing makes me a shit poster than there is a lot of people that are shit posters that have a rank on this forum.

I fucking love MPGH & i use it every day, no hate intended.
This is a shitpost 4 example ;p
Shitposters get shit.
ooo, look at that, it got banned. Wonder why.
hahaha banned for disrespecting a staff.
Banned budd
Rip shitpasta.
Straight porn has a dude in it, meaning you're getting off while watching a dude. That's 50% gay. Okay, what about lesbians? That's two girls, 100% straight, right? No, they're gay, that's 100% gay. Webcam? They still use dildos and shit, that's still gay. What about solo female porn? You're fapping to a fantasy of fucking them, so you're getting off while imagining a dude, which is yourself. Again, 50% gay. Okay, how about traps? They're dudes, and if it's with a girl, then again, that's 50% gay, but if it's with a guy, then that's 100% gay. Porn = gay
Anything YOU post is shit posting.

I've only seen a few of your topics, and I can tell... you're the cancer of the General section, perhaps of MPGH as a whole.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?