LightbulbWTS| Astro's UE Boom 2 SE Service | $55 per device | Fast | Professional |

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Is it possible you can do the limited edition versions? Can get the serial if necessary
Depends on if they're in stock or not - add me on Skype and we can discuss

bump /taking orders!
Added on skype to inquire about a Megablast if possible
bump /taking orders!
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post



Sorry, I only do US/CA atm.
I can do Megablast tho - inquire me on Skype.


3+, as long as it's one at a time.
AFAIK in my own shop, you should never do more than one device per address. I have already tested this situation even with gaps, and got a bill sent to a drop address. Just a heads up.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


AFAIK in my own shop, you should never do more than one device per address. I have already tested this situation even with gaps, and got a bill sent to a drop address. Just a heads up.
The only instances I have heard of logitech billing is in US. A bill in some other country is very rare.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


AFAIK in my own shop, you should never do more than one device per address. I have already tested this situation even with gaps, and got a bill sent to a drop address. Just a heads up.
I've done 4 to my personal address and I haven't received any form of a bill yet.
Thanks for the heads up though

bump /taking orders!
Possible for you to do this with Megabooms?
How much would you charge?
Can these be done in the UK?
Quote Originally Posted by AWERHGAEHaeheheye5ry53y53y5 View Post
added on skype, lets see how it goes
Don't think I got your req

bump /taking orders!
Ordered one boom2 from him in black color and do note he said that confirmation might take 1-2 weeks!
Quote Originally Posted by lightstal012 View Post
Ordered one boom2 from him in black color and do note he said that confirmation might take 1-2 weeks!
Don't recall taking orders yesterday - Can you message me on Skype?

bump /back & taking orders!
bump /taking orders!
bump /taking orders!

- Everyone who placed on order through me for a boom 2 in the past, please msg me on Skype.
i have added you on skype , looking to order
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?