Good news!

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Good news!
It appears AVA's hack protection isn't as sophisticated as CA's. My menu seems to be showing up in this game:


Hopefully since these function aren't being detected there might be more I can do, but first I will have to figure out how to log strides... Well I'll keep you posted. Give me a chance to do a little research and we'll see where this goes.
Lawl why06 i didnt know you played ava anyways ive gotten a different hack to show up for a couple of secs then d/c so yeah it shouldnt be as shopisticated god dam that word is long....
Quote Originally Posted by Deadlocked007 View Post
Lawl why06 i didnt know you played ava anyways ive gotten a different hack to show up for a couple of secs then d/c so yeah it shouldnt be as shopisticated god dam that word is long....
He's right. The menu shows up but you'll get disconnected anyway.
Look at dem Euros. 74 Euros. You iz not buy any hoes wit dat.

Anyways, o_o Why did you have to start this after I quit?
Thats awesome!
Nice Hacks!
They aren't hacks tom...

His menu is just showing in ava.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
They aren't hacks tom...

His menu is just showing in ava.
Correction. They weren't hacks up until now:




I have a rudimentary wall hack working as of now, just needs a couple tweeks to get rid of lag. Its still pretty buggy. But, I'll keep working on it.
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Correction. They weren't hacks up until now:




I have a rudimentary wall hack working as of now, just needs a couple tweeks to get rid of lag. Its still pretty buggy. But, I'll keep working on it.
Duuuuuuuuuude! Hands Down!
omgomgomg! nice work! i hope it will not be patched tomorrow :S
Nice job! Are you using the game engine to render or you just using D3D hooking?
I hope you do soon
Try to add no recoil, unless it's patched
Nice work!
Hope it will be released fast!
i requst u to give me the rar of the hack plz PM me and i will give 2 my bro he is a coder i will ask him to help u all MPGH members
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?