WH.dll Patched

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
WH.dll Patched
Well after today's patch (april 13) my WH.dll is not working. Is it working for anyone else or is it actually patched?
I don't know I think it's patched
i am just trying to get the new patch i will tell u when when my download is done =P
I hope it is patched. May inspire all those coders on x64 bit to get to work..
Quote Originally Posted by P0SEID0N View Post
I hope it is patched. May inspire all those coders on x64 bit to get to work..
your noob
Quote Originally Posted by iproballer View Post
Wow it is patched D:
GOD DAM IT!! I REALLY WANTED A HACK!!! NOW ITS PATCHED OMG I HAD IT FOR 1 week only
Err hopefully dave can fix his :S
Quote Originally Posted by iproballer View Post
Err hopefully dave can fix his :S
yeah !!!!!
Ya it's patched. It's not even working for me.
Obvious is obvious.
got patched definitively
Why would u even post this is patched, post it in general section dont spamed in hack section
Hah as if any1 even looks at the general section..
ohrlly?
it never worked..
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?