WTBCSGO Skins

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO Skins
I offering to buy CSGO skin for Paypal @90% of their price on OP Skins or BTC @85% of their price on OP Skins.

Below is my contact on skype

Code:
******OOFINATORSMIRK
I will not go first unless you are
~ Admin
~ Moderator
~ Premium Seller with at least 100 vouches

Thanks
Hello, guys i am willing to sale my csgo account as long as i dont play csgo anymore

Scammers STAY AWAY.

This account have a kinda special skins.















Proof that i own this account:

https://gyazo.com/59e5b8f9c4671cee49d5ad1663daf388


You can private messenge me or post your ******* below and i will conatct you.

I am selling the WHOLE ACCOUNT ONLY ! ! ! !


I dont have skype, so post your *******#
Cya.

Middleman be used ! as i said please scammers stay away.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us