Selling CAPTAIN Account CHEAP!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Selling CAPTAIN Account CHEAP!!!
Hi, this N1NJA Again, WASSSSUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Aight now down to biness =)

I currently Have a Female Captain Account, name, pass, email, DOB, email pass, last name.....All Info Like Allways.
So Lets Get Down 2 the Nitty Gritty Shall We!

-Arctic Wolf: 36 Days
-G36E Valkyrie: 21 Days
-M416 CQB: 53 Days
-M107 50 Cal.: 1 Day
-Spec(SCORPION): 6 Days
-Napalm Laser Designator: 6 Days
-BackPack Slot #2: 6 Days

Add me On CA or Email Me At n1nja@combatfps.com

"I Got Ur Back, But U Better Cover Me!"

N-1-N-J-A
Sorry For Double Post MPGH My Bad, U Know I Luv U Tho =)

Forgot to Post Link To The Account Like a Choob
(even tho on this account Im classified as 1 ROFL)
Nexon Passport Login
50$$ Via Paypal
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?