Nx Grade

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Nx Grade
How Do i no when my NX Grade Is gonna change ??
how much nx have you spent?
It Dosent Tell You. :/
10$= Bronce
100$=Silver
200$=Gold
300$=Platinume (Gamer)
(I know I Spelled It Worng So Sush!)
wut is the point of getting a nx grade above bronze??
and can your grade ever expire??
Quote Originally Posted by 041681 View Post
wut is the point of getting a nx grade above bronze??
and can your grade ever expire??
Idk, This Is What Ppl Say If You Have A Good Grade You Even Lucky On Getting A Perm Gun.
And No It Never Expiers.
JAJAJA
IDIOT WHY YOU ASK THAT
YOU DONT NEED IDIOT
I never knew, the more NX you spend, the more chance there is of you getting a perm wep
I'm sorry.
um okay why did you say sorry??
random much... xP
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us