I Just Won M4A1 Custom

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
I Just Won M4A1 Custom
I just won M4A1 Custom <3
It's /

20-2, 14-3, 7-2 and last match 14-0
I like that shit.
Explain. I r cunfuzed
Congrats on m4-c
the site is so acc
i have that gun
its pertty good
I used this gun yeah it pwns hard
Oh... wait... I get it know ^_^

Those were your scores using the gun rofl. I was wondering what they were o,o
:|
Yea, basically just scope in and fire in bursts or taps.
Easy kills..
I think it's better than kriss wait idk ?
Oh congratz m4a1 custom pwns i hve it. and yes its better than kriss hahne.
How many crates did it take you?
well after 54 kriss crates, 9.
9 crates :O

Any tip to opening crates? If so I am about to make thread so please post there
Congratulations
Quote Originally Posted by HowHate View Post
Congratulations
Do u hve one m4 c too?.
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?