Cracking for mac?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking for mac?
Hello guys I´m new to cracking but that does not make me any less interest in cracking. I know I lack skills and such, which is why I´m here.So first of all I want to say that I have a Mac, and I bought Snipr, but unknown to me, it foes not run on mac. It´s an .EXE file which makes it windows related rather then IOS. Is there any programs specific for mac? I understand Sentry MBA is quite famous, but then again it runs on windows which makes it uselss on mac. I´ve downloaded some programs called Wine/Crosover but it does not seem to work properly or im unable to understand whats going on. Any help would be appreciated!
Just use boot camp and install windows or get a windows vps
Quote Originally Posted by Synching View Post
Just use boot camp and install windows or get a windows vps

Thanks for the help. I´m going to give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I was once in your situations, wanting to crack but only have a mac. The solution i have came up with is signup for google cloud or microsoft azure and or banned website. The other way is also using boot camp i have bought a windows 8 code for like $2 and then used it on my mac. It's not that hard give one of these options a try
Thx bro! Appreciate it, will definitely give it a try.
I was once in your situations, wanting to crack but only have a mac. The solution i have came up with is signup for google cloud or microsoft azure and or banned website. The other way is also using boot camp i have bought a windows 8 code for like $2 and then used it on my mac. It's not that hard give one of these options a try
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us