RedDeath V 1.0 Spammer!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
RedDeath V 1.0 Spammer!
This is a spammer that it spams a window.

IMPORTANT:
THIS DON'T BYPASS THE 10 SECONDS CHAT BAN.


Features:
Adjust Speed.
Adjust time to begin.
Start and Stop Button.
Multiple GUI.

Coming Fueatures:
Hotkeys.
Better GUI.



Credits for the source code:
©®o$s ƒi®E™
MPGH Profile:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/501500--o-s-i-e-.html
Advanced Spammer.rarattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
link eror.
Quote Originally Posted by madde View Post
link eror.
There is no link yet dude, needs to be approved..

Nice work DH, you've been busy, soon you will be coding warrock VIP hacks
Lol.nah I don't like/know C++.
Approved. Post Results..
Give credits to the person who made the tutorial.
My brother lol.

This is a beta of the new one:
I've seen a tut on youtube of how to make this spammer
Please Edit your post and give credits
Done.
You can check it.
Good job . Works well
OMG i hater spammers.....
Quote Originally Posted by kostman View Post
OMG i hater spammers.....
How nice. And we should care because?
I didn't copy the spammer.
You just used the youtube tutorial that my brother posted.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
I didn't copy the spammer.
You just used the youtube tutorial that my brother posted.
hahha, sure...
works great, thanks
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?