GreenLuma

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
GreenLuma
Can anyone like make a good tutorial of how to use greenluma.

I don't need a tutorial but other peepz do, all i need is a fix to the error when i try to open dbd with cracked dlc's.
The error is: VirtualAllocEx

Thanks xoxo
I haven't looked at any guides for greenluma but I want it specifically for DeadByDaylight.
So if anyone makes a guide im interested!
Want it specific for dead by daylight though.
You want the -NoHook parameter on your greenluma (exe) shortcut
How ? Something with properties, idk lel
Quote Originally Posted by IkBenDeGamer View Post
How ? Something with properties, idk lel
Right click,properties and write it
Is GreenLuma still working for DLC's?
dude u still dont know how to type -NoHook ? come on dude
Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisshitsite123 View Post
dude u still dont know how to type -NoHook ? come on dude
Hahaha bro, i got it. I typed -NoHook but i didn't add a space between .exe'' and -Nohook xdddd

Ty for helping btw
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us