Hiring| Looking for assistant | Easy Work |

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
| Looking for assistant | Easy Work |

I am looking for an assistant for my SE work. I have recently got severely ill and need some help with some basic stuff.
You will be creating emails, creating accounts, copy pasting data, that is it. Very easy.
The pay is negotiable but since this work is super simple it wont be anything insane.
Skype: airtweak
If you still looking for this I am able to do this, add me on skype: socialverifier
I've more lurked on MPGH rather than anything due to being active on other forums which may deter my 'trustworthiness', but I've brought quite a bit of business here; it'd also be a great time for me to possibly start contributing. Also, I wouldn't really be bothered about the amount of pay at all if the work load isn't ridiculously heavy. I'd more be interested in knowledge and getting more insight for SE.

If majority of the work is copy and pasting, creating accounts (with information you supply) with the odd occasion of an email here and there, I'll be willing to help you out for the lowest rate you'll offer as I'd more be interested in gaining knowledge rather than money, I have cryptocurrency for that haha. I'll add you on Skype and ask if you're still looking and link this post.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?