WOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS FIT???

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
WOULD YOU CONSIDER THIS FIT???
I WALK 500m EVERY WEEK, U GOT NOTHING ON ME

HOW MUCH DO YOU WALK?
a mile everyday either flat or rocky terrain. body needs rest :3
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Your fit
GO BACK TO SCHOOL, IT'S YOU'RE///// GOSH


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
a mile everyday either flat or rocky terrain. body needs rest :3
UM ARE YOU HIGH??? THE EARTH IS FLAT, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY WALK 1 MILE
Quote Originally Posted by sharklord420 View Post


GO BACK TO SCHOOL, IT'S YOU'RE///// GOSH


- - - Updated - - -



UM ARE YOU HIGH??? THE EARTH IS FLAT, HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY WALK 1 MILE
I was not referring to earth, i was referring to the location of where you run or go. I prefer running on rocky trails than flat surface. Most parks have a mile distance or some sort
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I was not referring to earth, i was referring to the location of where you run or go. I prefer running on rocky trails than flat surface. Most parks have a mile distance or some sort
THE SIZE OF EARTH'S SURFACE IS 600 METERS, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY WALK A MILE????? GOSH, I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cpafromcroatia View Post
ROFL 500 m every week
MAKING FUN OF MY WORKOUT?
Quote Originally Posted by sharklord420 View Post


THE SIZE OF EARTH'S SURFACE IS 600 METERS, HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY WALK A MILE????? GOSH, I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE ARE RETARDED.


- - - Updated - - -



MAKING FUN OF MY WORKOUT?
"HOW MUCH DO YOU WALK? " =.= i live a mile away from a park and thats where i would go. Simply i was answering you question =) Lay off the tidepods
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
"HOW MUCH DO YOU WALK? " =.= i live a mile away from a park and thats where i would go. Simply i was answering you question =) Lay off the tidepods
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Does walking between my kitchen and PC count?
o ye cunt, i go for a walk down to the woolies and have a durry
3 hrs a day...is what best for every one...helps relax you muscle and stress level too gets decrease
I walk around 2 km daily.. Home-Gym-School-Home
no you're not fit lol
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?