Thumbs upArtDevil kid

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Devil kid
XD




sketch


What's that xD Tail instead of d*ck
The tail is situated in an unfortunate spot
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
The tail is situated in an unfortunate spot
this post made my day .. hahaha
I think he may have done that on purpose, LMFAO. 10/10
That tail tho..
cute little devil, but the tail... or should i say dick ??
10/10 nice devil

Looks like somone from Dragonball
I don't think its supposed to be a tail but rather an umbilical cord?

Either way, its in a strange location haha.
Cool .. but that Tail tho ...
I didn't see a tail at first, I just thought it had a huge twisted dick that had fibrosis (Peyronie's disease) and upon taking a closer look then I realized it was a "tail"
Simple. I like it.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?