I search a New Account because GM Saidin stole my Account ...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I search a New Account because GM Saidin stole my Account ...
Hey Guys Gm Saidin stole my account then i will buy a new .....

I pay 50 Euro Paysafe , Paypal , Wallie .....

The Account must have SPOP A Zp Weapon Awm and Desert
Why do u post always in wrong section? lol
move to troll section
its your words agins a gm dont think you'll win that one
your account must be banned he didnt stole it
Yea like sid said it must hve been banned.
Moved to the black market.
Its not banned ..
He chang password and he make so that i cant login me with my account so i cant change the password ....
ROFL WOW He Actually Said It...."GM Stole My Account!" LMFAO OMG!!! Really!? U Should Press Charges!!! I think U Got Somethin Goin For Ya Here!!!!
Hahaha Thanx for the Laugh Nooblet =)
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?