HelpEXCEL Help!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
EXCEL Help!
Let's say I have two lists in excel in different columns.

Column A has 300 names
Column B has 50 names

Is it possible to find the 50 names that are (maybe) included in Column A and mark them with red all at once?

Thanks for your help in advance.
If you want something like this:


I put this VLOOKUP line in conditional formatting.

Code:
=IF(NOT(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A1,B:B,1,FALSE))),TRUE,FALSE)
Lemme know if you need any help with this
Quote Originally Posted by mymailjunk View Post
If you want something like this:


I put this VLOOKUP line in conditional formatting.

Code:
=IF(NOT(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($A1,B:B,1,FALSE))),TRUE,FALSE)
Lemme know if you need any help with this
Thanks a lot! I also found this: "=COUNTIF($B$1:$B$100,A1)>0" that also works.
Dam the user above me beat me to it, I was going to give an example just like the one stated above, hopefully by now you either were helped or figured it out.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?